Without difficulty, the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Rifle Scope will handle recoil, moisture and darkness. The Viper is a firstclass rifle scope and it shows in the performance. With the XR full multi-coatings, the Viper series has a light transmission of 95%. The internal components for adjusting height and wind corrections and other features make the Viper a great rifle scope for the money.
The Viper 6.5-20x50 is ideal for long range shooting and varmint hunting. Well suited to the shooting range for the long distance.
The Mil Dot reticle helps in estimating distance, wind correction and hold-over. Ideal for long distance shooters and hunters who need to estimate long distances. The Mil Dot are precise to a magnification of 14x.
Features of the Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA Rifle Scope:
- XD (Extra-low Dispersion) lens for clear, sharp and true color images
- XR full multi-coating
- Precision Force spring system for sustainable use, simple setting of corrections through the turrets
- Precision Glide Erector System for a smooth zoom mechanism
- Fog-, water- and dust proof
- Shock proof
- ArmorTek coating protects the lens from dirt and scratches
- MAG-view bar for quick and easy adjustment of the magnification
Vortex unconditionally guarantees a good working product, lifelong. You can count on the best quality products, with a very detailed finish. If a defect occurs, you are covered by the VIP warranty.
Included in delivery
- Viper 6.5-20x50 Rifle Scope
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning cloth