Over 4500 items
The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Leg of house fly, Musca domestica.
2. Bird feather
3. Wing scales of butterfly
4. Human blood smear
5. Intestine of rabbit
6. Lung of cat transversal section
7. Mixed zoological and botanical plankton
8. Pollen grains of different plants
9. Foliate leaf with netted venations
10. Large cells, marrow of edelberry
There are no reviews yet.