Over 4500 items
The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Bacteria from sour milk smear
2. Moss, leaves with chloroplasts
3. Yew, young stems
4. Hyacitnh, seed
5. Euglena green flagellate
6. Ascaris, through midbody
7. Honey bee (Apis) antenna whole mount
8. Carp (Cyprinus) through gills
9. Liver of rabbit
10. Skin of cat lateral section showing cutis
There are no reviews yet.