Over 4500 items
The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Filamentous green alga of freshwater
2. Mould from bread with mycelium and spoor
3. Sunflower root
4. Privet transversal section of leaf (Ligustrum)
5. Tulip, transversal section of ovary arrangement ovules
6. Paramecium ciliates
7. Earthworm transversal section through midbody
8. House fly, wing
9. Frog, blood smear
10. Chick, skin of a bird with feathers.
There are no reviews yet.