Over 4500 items
The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set cotains the following prepared slides:
1. Skin from axillary showing sweat glands, hair follicles.
2. Scalp showing hair follicles and sebaceous glands.
3. Finger nail, trasnversal section finger through the nail bed.
4. Parotid gland, a purely serous gland.
5. Sublingual gland, a mixed gland.
6. Esophagus and trachea, lateral section of both organs.
7. Gastric wall.
11. Liver, pig fibrous trabeculae between lobules.
12. Gall bladder.
13. Pancreas, secretiong acini and island of Langerhans.
15. Aorta, transversal section hemaotse & eosine and elastic tissue stain.
16. Artery and vein elastic tissue stain.
17. Kidney, section of cortical zone.
19. Urinary baldder.
20. Uterine tube (oviduct) sec. through ampulla.
21. Male gonad
22. Spermatozoa smear.
24. Bone marrow with developing blood cells.
25. Thyroid gland.
There are no reviews yet.