Over 4500 items
The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Rhizopus, bread mold, developing sporangia.
2. Rhizopus nigricans
3. Spurred rye sporae.
5. Penicillium, conidia on conidiophora.
7. Aspergillus, conidia on conidiophores.
8. Saccaromyces, budding
9. Yeast dividing
10. Peziza, cup fungus, section of apotecium with asci.
11. Ustilago tritici, loose smut of wheat.
12. Ustilago zeae, corn smut, section of pustule showing developing chlamydospores.
13. Coprinus, sec. showing baadia and spores.
14. Lichen, section vegetative portion of thallus.
15. Lichen, section of apothecium.
There are no reviews yet.