The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Rhizopus, bread mold, developing sporangia.
2. Rhizopus nigricans
3. Spurred rye sporae.
5. Penicillium, conidia on conidiophora.
7. Aspergillus, conidia on conidiophores.
8. Saccaromyces, budding
9. Yeast dividing
10. Peziza, cup fungus, section of apotecium with asci.
11. Ustilago tritici, loose smut of wheat.
12. Ustilago zeae, corn smut, section of pustule showing developing chlamydospores.
13. Coprinus, sec. showing baadia and spores.
14. Lichen, section vegetative portion of thallus.
15. Lichen, section of apothecium.
- This set contains 25 different prepared slices about General Biology
- De prepared slices are packed in a pratical and attractive plastic box
- On each prepared slice there’s individual a discription.
- With each prepared slices set comes a discription containing which other sets are available
Included in delivery
- 1 Konus Preparation Set Botany 1 (15 Pcs)