The Konus preparation set series consist a wide range of prepared slides from the wonderfull world of zoology, botanics and the human body. These series contain single-celled creatures, invertebrates (insects), vertebrates (reptiles, birds and mammals), botanics and the human body. Important themes as animal parasites and the animal/plant reproduction are covered as well. This way, children, students and microscope enthusiasts can learn more about the wonderfull world of microscopy.
This set contains the following prepared slides:
1. Squamous epithelium amphibian.
2. Stratified squamous epithelium.
3. Cuboidal epithelium.
4. Simple columnar epithelium.
5. Pseudostratified ciliated columnar epithelium.
6. Ciliated epithelium.
7. Transitional epithelium.
8. White fibrous tissue rat tail.
9. Reticular tissue.
10. Adipose tissue.
11. Hyaline cartilage.
12. Elastic cartilage.
13. Fiber cartilage.
14. Bone, human.
15. Bone developing, cartilage, joint of finger of foetus.
16. Blood, fish.
17. Blood, sparrow.
18. Blood, human.
19. Striated muscle, teased preparation showing whole fibres, nuclei, fibrillae and striations.
20. Smooth involuntary muscle teased preparation.
21. Heart muscle, teased preparation showing branching cells striation and intercalar discs.
22. Muscle and tendon lateral section.
23. nerve transversal and lateral section hematos and eosine.
25. Motor nerve endings in intercostal muscles, gold impregnation.
- This set contains 25 different prepared slices about General Biology
- De prepared slices are packed in a pratical and attractive plastic box
- On each prepared slice there’s individual a discription.
- With each prepared slices set comes a discription containing which other sets are available
Included in delivery
- 1x Konus Preparation Set Biology, Cell and Animal Tissue (25 Pcs)