The Guide TA435 with Adapter 56-64mm consists of a thermal imaging attachment and supporting adapter ring to attach the thermal clip-on to your rifle scope. This allows you to change your optical rifle scope from, for example, Vortex or Swarovski to a thermal imaging rifle scope. This set is suitable for riflescopes with an outer diameter of 56 to 64mm on the front.
The advantage of a thermal rifle scope? During the day you can use your own razor-sharp rifle scope and at night you have a thermal image. So you can easily follow moving animals at night that you would never have been able to see with your own rifle scope in the dark. In addition, you can quickly connect and disconnect the clip-on from your rifle scope. The TA435 itself has no reticle, so you use the reticle of your rifle scope.
Is my rifle scope suitable?
In order to know if you can use this set with your own rifle scope, it is important that you know the diameter of your rifle scope. You measure the outer diameter at the front of your rifle scope, i.e. where you slide the thermal attachment onto the rifle scope. If the rifle scope has an outer diameter of 56 to 64mm - and everything in between - you can use this set. If your rifle scope has a smaller outside diameter, you can find sets with other adapter rings (38-46mm and 48-54mm) with the optional accessories. Because you are looking through your rifle scope on the digital screen of the Guide TA435, the thermal attachment is particularly suitable for rifle scopes with magnifications of up to about 5x.
How do I attach the thermal clip-on to my rifle scope?
• Screw the Guide TA435 clip-on into the thread of the adapter ring
• Remove the white sticker from the gray, jagged strip
• Stick the protective strip with the adhesive edge around the casing of your rifle scope
• Place the correct diameter adapter strip on the inside of the ring (diameter is mentioned on that black strip)
• Pull the adapter ring slightly apart and attach it securely around your rifle scope to the protective strip
• Use the screw to tighten the washer so that the whole unit remains securely in place
Color palettes and scene mode
You can select four thermal color palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot and Green Hot. You can also adjust the contrast of the environment to your own preference. You can also select a scene-mode that best suits the situation: forest, snow, desert and city mode. The image is then automatically adjusted to the surroundings. In addition, the unique Hot Track function allows you to 'point out' the hottest object on the screen with an indicator. With this you can, for example, easily track moving game.
Application Guide TA435 + Adapter 56-64mm
This set is suitable for every user who wants to change his rifle scope (with outer diameter 56 to 64mm) into a thermal rifle scope. During the day you can simply use your own rifle scope. When it gets too dark, connect the thermal attachment and you will have a thermal image. The Guide TA435 can be connected and disconnected quickly and safely.
Included in delivery
- 1x Thermal Imaging Clip-On Attachment TA435
- 1x Adapter ring A for rifle scope 56-64mm
- 1x Set of protective strips for your rifle scope
- 1x Set of diameter adapters
- 1x Screw mount
- 1x Eyepiece cap (for handheld use)
- 1x Universal battery charger
- 1x MicroUSB cable
- 1x Video-out cable
- 1x Carrying case
- 1x Quick start guide
- 1x Warranty card
- 1x Foam-filled packaging