Party Print from DNP is no longer sold and only works when an iPhone is running iOS 11 to 13.4.1 or Android 7 to 9. There will be no more updates. We recommend the versatile, modern Event Print as an alternative.
The DNP Party Print is ideal for event and wedding photography. The Party Print software enables guests to take photos during the event with their smartphone and print those photos to a photo printer. With just a laptop, a DNP printer and the Party Photo software, you are able to take and set up the set on location and print the photos wherever you are.
The software is compatible with the DNP DS40, DS80, DS620 and DS-RX1 photo printers. These printers can be found in the optional accessories tab below. The Party Print package contains a CD-ROM (with installation software, Party Print screensaver and documentation), a USB software license key and a wireless router to accept the photos sent from guests at the event. The Party Print software is compatible with current PC’s.
DNP Party Print Specifications
- A modern version of free film cameras placed on tables at events
- Event guests use their own mobile/tablet devices (iPhone, Android Phone, Tablets etc.) to capture ‘candid’ shots
- The software archives all of the images that are printed
- Event host/s and/or guests can receive a copy of the digital archived files, via Wi-Fi
- The Party Print layout can be customized. A customized border can be applied to every print
Easy to Use Software
The Party Print software and App is easy to use for both the host and the guests.
1. Download and install the Party Print App onto your smartphone/tablet device via the App Store or Google Play.
2. Connect your smartphone/tablet to the Party Print Wi-Fi network
3. Open the app to instantly print your photos
The Party Print App enables you to send a photo or a selection of photos to your computer via the wireless router. This function makes it possible to use the software without a printer on location. Further, this feature enables you to edit the photos before printing them via a different printing method such as a kiosk or minilab. Alternatively, the Party Print app makes it possible to send the photos to a ‘hot folder’ whereby the photos are automatically printed in the pre-set format and layout.
Windows 10 (32 or 64 bits), Windows 8 (32 or 64 Bits), Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bits) or Windows XP (32 Bits).
- 2 GB RAM or higher
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Minimum 20 GB disc space left
- iOS v5 or higher
- Android V2.1 or higher
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
The software is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Greek and Turkish.
Included in delivery
- 1 x CD-ROM (Party Print installer & documentation)
- USB Dongle
- Wireless router
- Fullcolor box