The Braun Wild Camera Black700phone is the ideal solution for surveying and detecting movements at your home or (work) site, or for example for spotting wild animals. Do you want to keep an eye on the surroundings, even in complete darkness, but you don't have the time and need to constantly look at your camera? Then the Braun Black700phone is an excellent tool!
The camera has sensors that detect motion immediately. The recordings are then immediately started and sent to you. In addition, the Black700phone is assisted by 48 black infrared LEDs to add extra light to the recordings. These have a range of 25m and a wavelength of 940nm. This means that the IR ray is invisible to the human eye and animals, so that they are not deterred. Because of the field of view of 90 degrees, movements from a large angle can be recorded.
As soon as the camera detects movement, you will receive images in HD within seconds, via MMS or e-mail. For this, a Micro-SIM card must be inserted in the camera that is equipped with a 2G/3G data bundle. So you never have to manually check what is recorded by the camera again.
In standby mode, the camera can be used for up to 6 consecutive months. Bad weather? No problem! You can use the Black700phone in all weather conditions. The camera is IP54 certified and has an operating temperature range of -20 to +60 degrees Celsius. The camouflage print ensures that the camera remains 'hidden' in woody environments.
Usage Braun Wildcamera Black700phone
To use the camera, insert 6 AA batteries (not supplied) into the bottom compartment. Then insert a microSD card into the device. This is not included by default; use requires a data bundle. To operate the alerts, the Black700phone has an antenna to communicate with transmission masts. You decide whether you want to receive the images via MMS or e-mail, and you can set up to four receivers for each. Captured images are also stored internally on the microSD card. The included remote control is infrared based and can be used to determine the camera settings (up to a maximum distance of 9 meters).
You can also consult the manual for this article online. It can be downloaded in the appendix below and is available in the languages German and English.
- Image sensor: 5 MP CMOS sensor
- Storage: Micro SD card (max. 32 GB; card not included)
- Connections: micro-USB | micro-SD | 9V DC external
- Lens System: F=3.1
- Field of view camera: 90 degrees
- TFT screen: 2.0 inch color TFT LCD
- LEDs: 48 pieces - 940 nm: IR ray invisible to the eyes of humans and animals
- PIR Sensor detection angle: 120 degrees
- PIR max. detection distance: 25m in complete darkness
- Trigger speed: 0.5 seconds
- Trigger interval: 1 second to 30 minutes (default = 1 second)
- Image resolution: 16 MP | 12 MP | 8 MP (adjustable)
- Number of photos per motion detection: 1 | 3 | 6 | 9 photos
- Timelapse photography: 30 | 60 | 240 minutes
- Image format and quality: JPEG/AVI (1080P | 720P | VGA)
- Stamps in recording: Date | Time | Lunar phase
- Exposure: Auto (optional: ISO100 | ISO200 | ISO400)
- Access protection: 4-digit PIN code adjustable
- Simcard: Micro
- MMS to phone: 1 to 4 phone numbers adjustable
- MMS to e-mail: 1 to 4 e-mail addresses adjustable
- Max. standby time: 6 months
- Standby current consumption: 0.2 mA
- Power supply: 6x AA battery (not included)
- Watertightness: IP54 certified (splashproof)
- Tripod connection: Yes (1/4" female thread)
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
Included in delivery
- 1x Scouting Cam BLACK700phone
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1x Micro USB cable
- 2x Mounting Strap
- 1x Software CD
- 1x Manual
- 1x Full-Color Packaging