The Braun 12 MP Black300 Wild Camera is a hunting camera, which can be used to take photos and videos. Due to the built-in IR LEDs and PIR sensor, the Black300 can be used both, during the day and at night. Because of this, it can also be used as a security camera.
The Black300 is equipped with a camouflaged coating, ensuring it can be discreetly placed outside in the forest or bush. The inside of the camera is equipped with an LCD screen and navigational buttons, where adjustments can be made to the settings of the camera.
The wild camera is powered by 8 AA batteries (not included) through which a standby time of 6 months (with 8 AA batteries) can be reached.
The videos and photos taken with the camera can be stored on a Micro SD-card up to 32GB (not included). The recorded pictures and videos can be viewed on the 2.5" color screen.
The camera is water resistant (IP54) and can therefore withstand rain and damp environments.
The Black300 is supplied with a strap enabling you to attach the camera to a tree or post. Further, the wild camera is equipped with a ¼” female screw thread enabling you to alternatively mount the camera onto a tripod equipped with a ¼” spigot.
Braun 12 MP Black300 Wild Camera Features
- 5 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- 12/8/5 Megapixel Image Resolution
- 1080P/720P/VGA Video Resolution
- Lens: F=3.1; FOV=60
- LCD Display: 2.5’’ Colour TFT LCD
- Memory: Up to 32GB SD card (not included)
- Single sensor angle 60º
- Trigger Time: 1.1 Seconds
- Triggering Interval: 1/5/10/30 sec/min
- IR LEDS: Black 54 LEDS (940nm)
- PIR Sensing Distance: 20 m
- Max Night Vision/Lighting Distance: 20 m
- Interval: 1 sec to 24 hrs
- Stand-by Time: up to 6 Months (with 8 AA batteries)
- Operation Temperature: -30 to +70°C
- Date and Time Imprint
- Password Security
- Water Resistant (IP54)
Included in delivery
- 1x Wild Camera Black300
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Cable 75cm
- 1x Mounting Cord
- 1x Battery Holder for 8x AA
- 1x CD with Instruction Manual (English, only for Windows)
- 1x Full-color packaging